With more than 30 years of continuous building services experience and the full spectrum of trade services provided by our own in-house team, CMS UK Ltd provides operators of commercial buildings with unparalleled commercial heating services, nationwide, 24 hours a day. We carry the fullest industry best practice accreditation including [relevant heating accreditations here please e.g. GasSafe, OFTEC and £10,000,000 insurance. Our team of more than 100 qualified engineers are based at engineering hubs across the UK. They are directly employed, uniformed, qualified and expert and on hand to help you 24/7/365. Our client base is uniquely commercial and predominantly blue chip including some of the UK's leading and best-loved brands.
CMS provides the highest quality of reactive, planned and preventive maintenance support and contract based asset care packages through our team of highly skilled and accredited engineers. We design, supply, install, service, maintain and repair gas, oil, electrical and biomass boilers, heating systems, control and associated plant. We work directly for building owners and third party operators providing:
- Inspection and certification – Making sure that your plant is fit for purpose, legally compliant and operating at optimum efficiency and ready when you need it.
- Scheduled servicing and programmed maintenance ensuring that your building systems are robust, resilient and operational when you most need them, reducing incidence of catastrophic failures and running costs
- Current state mapping and condition monitoring with follow-on plant improvement work; upgrading plant so that operators enjoy state of the art equipment and best practice operating costs
- Design, supply and installation of industry-leading best practice building services including boiler plant, heating, pump sets, whole systems, heating controls, heat exchangers.
- Specialist inspection, design and capacity studies for systems that consistently fail to deliver viable operational service levels with optimisation and refurbishment of existing systems
- Annual asset care packages to keep buildings and systems operational at a predictable cost 
- Financed and packaged assets giving building operators access to the latest technology, reducing operating costs without the need for high levels of capital expenditure
CMS provides the highest quality of reactive emergency support to customers holding current maintenance contract care packages through our team of highly skilled and accredited engineers. We work directly for building owners and third party operators holding CMS contract care packages to provide a range of 24/7/365 Emergency engineer support and repairs for all building services, M&E and catering systems within contracted lead times (engineer on site within 4, 8, 12 and 24 hours).
Our services include responsive maintenance and contingency-based operational support making properties and systems safe and ensuring that they have the capacity required to cope when most needed as well as providing supplementary plant and capacity (mobile reserve plant and equipment) to supplement building services when demand exceeds capacity.
Call our UK based national call centre on 0191 4950741 to:
Report a fault and request an emergency engineer visit .
Discuss a bespoke package from our range of CMS Contract Care and Emergency Support packages
Book a free demonstration of our unique range of mobile reserve plant rooms
 Holders of current CMS care packages have full access to CMS 24hr emergency support with SLA’s