Commercial Air Conditioning SystemsCMS UK Ltd provides commercial building operators with commercial air conditioning and HVAC system supply, installation, repair and maintenance support, nationwide, 24 hours a day.
Commercial Air Conditioning Systems UK
CMS UK Ltd provides commercial building operators with commercial air conditioning and HVAC system supply, installation, repair and maintenance support, nationwide, 24 hours a day. With more than 30 years of experience and the full spectrum of trade services provided by our own directly employed team, we are proud of our reputation as one of the UK’s leading building services engineering companies.
We carry full industry recognised accreditation including Gas Safe, FGAS, B&ES and £10,000,000 insurance. We have a team of more than 100 qualified engineers based at engineering hubs throughout the UK. They are all full-time employees of CMS UK Ltd, are uniformed, drive liveried vans and are fully qualified, an expert in their specialist field and on hand to help you 24/7/365. We only work with commercial clients most of whom are large blue chip companies and some of the UK’s most famous and best-loved brands.
CMS UK Ltd provides outstanding reactive, planned and programmed maintenance and contract based asset care packages. We design, supply, install, service, maintain and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration, air handling equipment, ventilation, controls and associated plant. Our services include:
- Inspection and certification – Ensuring that air conditioning and HVAC plant is compliant, operating correctly, fit for purpose and ready when you most need it.
- Scheduled servicing and programmed maintenance so that air conditioning, HVAC and associated systems are ready and fully operational when they are needed which reduces unplanned outages, catastrophic failures and reduces running costs
- Plant surveys, capacity studies and loading assessments with performance and condition monitoring
- The design, supply and installation the latest technology and best practices in air conditioning and HVAC specification and design
- Annualised fixed price system care packages to keep systems operational at a predictable cost
- Financed and packaged assets giving building operators access to the latest technology without the need for high levels of capital expenditure
Get In Touch Now
CMS provides the highest quality of reactive emergency support to customers holding current maintenance contract care packages as well as to non contracted clients. We work directly for building owners and third party operators holding CMS contract care packages to provide a range of 24/7/365 Emergency engineer support and repairs for all building services, M&E and catering systems within contracted lead times (engineer on site within 4, 8, 12 and 24 hours).
Our services include responsive maintenance and contingency-based operational support making properties and systems safe and ensuring that they have the capacity required to cope when most needed as well as providing supplementary plant and capacity (mobile reserve plant and equipment) to supplement building services when demand exceeds capacity.
Call our UK based national call centre on 0191 4950741 to:
Report a fault and request an emergency engineer visit .
Discuss a bespoke package from our range of CMS Contract Care and Emergency Support packages
Book a free demonstration of our unique range of mobile reserve plant rooms
 Holders of current CMS care packages have full access to CMS 24hr emergency support with SLA’s