CMS UK Ltd provides building operators with commercial catering, laundry & warewash equipment supply, installation, repair and maintenance support, nationwide, 24 hours a day. With more than 30 years of experience and the full spectrum of trade services provided by our own directly employed team, we are proud of our reputation as one of the UK’s leading building services engineering companies.
We carry full industry recognised accreditation including FGAS, NICEIC, Gas Safe and £10,000,000 insurance. We have a team of more than 100 qualified engineers based at engineering hubs throughout the UK. They are all full-time employees of CMS UK Ltd, are uniformed, drive liveried vans and are fully qualified, the expert in their specialist field and on hand to help you 24/7/365. We only work with commercial clients most of whom are large blue chip companies and some of the UK’s most famous and best-loved brands.
CMS UK Ltd provides outstanding reactive, planned and programmed maintenance and contract based asset care packages. We design, supply, install, service, maintain and repair air-conditioning, refrigeration, air handling equipment, ventilation, controls and associated plant. Our services include:
- Planned maintenance, servicing and repair to commercial gas, electric and refrigeration equipment, commercial gas & electric Laundry equipment and commercial warewash equipment
- Scheduled PPM (Planned Periodic Maintenance) visits designed to improve the efficiency and reliability of your equipment giving improved life cycle and reducing the need for reactive call outs for breakdowns, tailored to your specific requirements.
- Regular gas safety inspections by a qualified GasSafe engineer of commercial kitchens and laundries to ensure compliance with current standards and ensure your appliances, pipework and safety devices are operational and safe to use.
- 24/7/365 call out service in the case of emergency breakdowns to business critical equipment – we aim to provide a same day/next day call out service
- In the unfortunate event that your equipment is beyond economical repair, we can source, supply, install and commission replacement appliances and set up a suitable ongoing maintenance plan to suit your needs. We can even remove and dispose of your old appliance, so you don’t have to!
- Full asset management to help you monitor repair costs & budget for end of life replacements when required
CMS provides the highest quality of reactive emergency support to customers holding current maintenance contract care packages as well as to non contracted clients. We work directly for building owners and third party operators holding CMS contract care packages to provide a range of 24/7/365 Emergency engineer support and repairs for all building services, M&E and catering systems within contracted lead times (engineer on site within 4, 8, 12 and 24 hours).
Our services include responsive maintenance and contingency-based operational support making properties and systems safe and ensuring that they have the capacity required to cope when most needed as well as providing supplementary plant and capacity (mobile reserve plant and equipment) to supplement building services when demand exceeds capacity.
Call our UK based national call centre on 0191 4950741 to:
Report a fault and request an emergency engineer visit .
Discuss a bespoke package from our range of CMS Contract Care and Emergency Support packages
Book a free demonstration of our unique range of mobile reserve plant rooms
 Holders of current CMS care packages have full access to CMS 24hr emergency support with SLA’s