Recruitment at CMS
As part of our growth plans we have the following vacancies shown on this page.
To apply call 0845 419 0190 or email your CV with a covering note to email@example.com quoting the job reference number
Current Vacancy: Engineer Support Administrator
CMS UK Ltd is a privately owned commercial building maintenance, services and supply company serving the whole of the UK. We were established by Neil Smith our MD in 2000 and have been serving the commercial, grey-care, catering and hotel trades ever since. Our approach to growth has been organic and conservative and our success is built upon our core values of responsiveness, integrity and expertise. We have grown by 20% for the last three years and have exciting plans for the future. As part of our plan to grow, we are seeking to recruit and then train a number of Engineer Support Administrators at our North East headquarters.
CMS Job Description – Engineer Support Administrator
Purpose of Job:
At CMS the engineer support administrator takes a lead role in organising the delivery of our services. You will support the engineering administration team in fielding client calls, logging jobs and liaising with our field-based engineers. You will help to man and manage the systems between our clients and their sites and our team of remote engineers; it’s much more than admin and support, in a way you drive the day to day plan ensuring that the “right engineer is in the right place at the right time with the right tools and parts to get the right job done right, first time” for a number of clients, regions and engineers.
Key areas of accountability:
In the first instance, we are looking for aptitude and attitude rather than experience. Of course, we need raw capability but we are happy to work with you, training you and making sure you succeed, in return all we ask is that you try hard, work well in a team and are ready to learn new stuff. So in the first instance, we are looking for team players who can quickly learn:
- To be the first point of contact for all client and engineer enquiries
- To (help) run a workstation fielding calls from clients and logging requests for work
- To maintaining the job scheduling database for a small number of clients and engineers.
- To maintain records accurately
- To provide general clerical & administrative support in a busy office.
- To be pro-active in all aspects of work, actively seeking out opportunities to learn & develop.
- Such other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post.
To provide our team of remote field based engineers with support planning jobs, keeping them and our clients up to date with the latest plan, ordering parts and preparing invoices.
Qualifications and Experience:
|· ICT- Microsoft Office|
· Confident telephone manner
· Minimum of 4 GCSEs grade C or above to include Maths & English Language or equivalent
To succeed in the role candidates must…“ what are the key and critical things or situations the person in this job needs to do well?”
|Critical Situations||Critical Capabilities|
|· Call centre and customer service environment, at times high pressure (call volume and client expectations)|
· Ability to manage (multi-task) several jobs at diverse life cycles
· Scheduling work, engineers and resources
· Purchasing & logistics from a defined supply chain
· Tasking and supporting multiple remote field engineers
|· Call handling|
· Database and workflow management
· Simple (line item) purchasing
· Affinity for technical parlance of Building Services