CMS is owned and run by a family of qualified engineers, our values lie at the heart of everything that we do and the foundation of our business and client relationships:
Expertise: Our business is owned and run by qualified engineers, we do not use sub-contractors and we do not subcontract your work to others
Integrity: Our engineers are police checked (DBS), trained and qualified, carrying industry-specific accreditations (Gas Safe, NICEIC and HVAC) with £5m of public and third-party liability
Responsiveness: Our control centre is UK based and open 24 hrs a day 365 days a year, our engineers are fully networked and supported by our technical support centre.
CMS recognises the importance of keeping your building operational as well as safe and compliant:
- Our engineers are trained, qualified and directly employed
- We carry the fullest industry accreditations; our engineers are all vetted and fully insured
- We are experienced in working in secure and controlled environments
- We ensure that the buildings we work on are compliant and remain operational and safe.
- Our cloud-based asset control system ensures buildings are fully compliant, fit for purpose and ready for operational demands.